This is the 28th match of the tournament PSL, 2023 between the two side Quetta Gladiators to be played agains Lahore QalandarsMultan Sultans at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium.
Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans match prediction, 28th match PSL, 11 Mar 2023
- Today Match Prediction Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
- Head to head Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
- Batting and Bowling tips Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
- Pitch Average at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Quetta Gladiators team performance
- Multan Sultans team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
- Head to head latest result Quetta Gladiators vs Multan Sultans
- Latest results at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Match Date: 11 Mar 2023
Start Time: 07:30 PM IST
Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Series: PSL 2023
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 10 Quetta Gladiators: 4 Multan Sultans: 6
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Multan Sultans has a strongest batting line up than Quetta Gladiators. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
Multan Sultans has great bowling line-up than Quetta Gladiators.
Batting Avg.: 151 Bowling Avg.: 8.89
Batting Avg.: 177 Bowling Avg.: 7.89
Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
1st innings average score: 186
Match Played: 16 1st batting team won: 5 2nd batting team won: 11
Highest Score: Peshawar Zalmi 242/6 Lowest Score: Islamabad United 91/7
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN RAWALPINDI CRICKET STADIUM
Head to Head Match Played: 0 Quetta Gladiators won: 0 Multan Sultans won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Quetta Gladiators: 5 Won: 3
Multan Sultans: 3 Won: 2
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Quetta Gladiators made score against
- 08-03-2023 vs PZ 243/2 (2nd Bat) Won
- 06-03-2023 vs KK 168/6 (2nd Bat) Won
- 05-03-2023 vs IU 179/6 (1st Bat) Lost
- 02-03-2023 vs LQ 131/7 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 24-02-2023 vs IU 157/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
Multan Sultans made score against
- 10-03-2023 vs PZ 244/6 (2nd Bat) Won
- 07-03-2023 vs IU 205/5 (1st Bat) Lost
- 04-03-2023 vs LQ 159/7 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 26-02-2023 vs KK 101/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 22-02-2023 vs KK 196/2 (1st Bat) Won
PITCH REPORTPrevious 9 PSL matches were played at Rawalpindi with an average score 167 in the first batting. In previous 9 PSL matches, 5 times team crosses 180 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Below Score 150: 2
Score between 150 and 169: 2
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 8
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Head to head 4-6 against Multan Sultans.
- Previous 9 PSL matches were played at Rawalpindi with an average score 167 in the first batting. In previous 9 PSL matches, 5 times team crosses 180 plus score. So expected score 180 in the batting first.
- Quetta Gladiators have won 3 form 5 whereas Multan Sultans have won 1 from 2 games at Rawalpindi.
- In previous 9 PSL games were played at Rawalpindi, batting second team were won 6 games whereas batting first team were won 3 games.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, Quetta Gladiators have won 1 game whereas Multan Sultans have won 4 games.
- In recent performance, Quetta Gladiators have won 2 from their last 5 games whereas Multan Sultans have won 2 from their last 5 games.
- Multan Sultans has a strongest batting line up than Quetta Gladiators.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or keep equal profit on both teams.
Multan Sultans will win
Twenty20-Domestic - Head To Head Latest Result
Twenty20-Domestic - Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.