In ICC T20I Ranking, Bangladesh has placed 9th position whereas England has placed 2nd position. Bangladesh and England have played 3 T20I, with Bangladesh winning 2 matches against England only match.
Bangladesh vs England match prediction, 3rd T20I at Mirpur, 14 Mar 2023
- Today Match Prediction Bangladesh vs England
- Head to head Bangladesh vs England
- Batting and Bowling tips Bangladesh vs England
- Pitch Average at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
- Bangladesh team performance
- England team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Bangladesh vs England
- Head to head latest result Bangladesh vs England
- Latest results at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
Match Date: 14 Mar 2023
Start Time: 02:30 PM IST
Venue: Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
Series: England tour of Bangladesh 2023
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 3 Bangladesh: 2 England: 1
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
England has a strongest batting line up than Bangladesh. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
Both Bangladesh and England has great bowling line-up.
Batting Avg.: 161 Bowling Avg.: 8.37
Batting Avg.: 172 Bowling Avg.: 8.41
Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
1st innings average score: 144
Match Played: 60 1st batting team won: 29 2nd batting team won: 31
Highest Score: Bangladesh 211/4 Lowest Score: New Zealand 60/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN SHERE BANGLA NATIONAL STADIUM, MIRPUR, DHAKA
Head to Head Match Played: 1 Bangladesh won: 1 England won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Bangladesh: 42 Won: 20
England: 1 Won: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Bangladesh made score against
- 12-03-2023 vs ENG 120/6 (2nd Bat) Won
- 09-03-2023 vs ENG 158/4 (2nd Bat) Won
- 06-11-2022 vs PAK 127/8 (1st Bat) Lost
- 02-11-2022 vs IND 145/6 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 30-10-2022 vs ZIM 150/7 (1st Bat) Won
England made score against
- 12-03-2023 vs BAN 117/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 09-03-2023 vs BAN 156/6 (1st Bat) Lost
- 13-11-2022 vs PAK 138/5 (2nd Bat) Won
- 10-11-2022 vs IND 170/0 (2nd Bat) Won
- 05-11-2022 vs SL 144/6 (2nd Bat) Won
PITCH REPORTPrevious 10 T20I games have played in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka with an average score 127 in the batting first. In previous 10 T20I, 2 times team crosses 150 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
Below Score 150: 36
Score between 150 and 169: 10
Score between 170 and 189: 5
Above Score 190: 9
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 2-1 against England.
- Previous 10 T20I games have played in Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka with an average score 127 in the batting first. In previous 10 T20I, 2 times team crosses 150 plus score. So expected score around 140 in the batting first.
- In previous 10 T20I games were played in Dhaka, batting second team have won 6 games whereas batting first team have won 4 games.
- Bangladesh have won 20 from 42 games whereas England gave won 0 from 1 game at Dhaka.
- In ICC T20I Ranking, Bangladesh has placed 9th position whereas England has placed 2nd position
- In recent performance, Bangladesh have won 3 from their last 5 games whereas England have won 3 from their last 5 games.
- England has a strongest batting line up than Bangladesh.
- England have played in foreign soil Bangladesh, Total T20I played: 6, Won 1, Lost: 5
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
Bangladesh will win
T20I - Head To Head Latest Result
T20I - Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.