In ICC T20I Ranking, Pakistan have placed 4th position whereas England have placed 2nd position. Pakistan and England have played 20 T20I, with Pakistan winning 6 matches against England 13 matches with 1 tied match.
- Today Match Prediction Pakistan vs England
- Head to head Pakistan vs England
- Batting and Bowling tips Pakistan vs England
- Pitch Average at National Stadium, Karachi
- Pakistan team performance
- England team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Pakistan vs England
- Head to head latest result Pakistan vs England
- Latest results at National Stadium, Karachi
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Both Pakistan and England has strong batting lineup.
Both Pakistan and England has great bowling line-up.
Batting Avg.: 173 Bowling Avg.: 8.37
Batting Avg.: 177 Bowling Avg.: 8.27
1st innings average score: 189
Match Played: 6 1st batting team won: 5 2nd batting team won: 1
Highest Score: Pakistan 205/3 Lowest Score: West Indies 60/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN NATIONAL STADIUM, KARACHI
Head to Head Match Played: 0 Pakistan won: 0 England won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Pakistan: 6 Won: 6
England: 0 Won: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Pakistan made score against
- 11-09-2022 vs SL 147/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 09-09-2022 vs SL 121/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 07-09-2022 vs AFG 131/9 (2nd Bat) Won
- 04-09-2022 vs IND 182/5 (2nd Bat) Won
- 02-09-2022 vs HK 193/2 (1st Bat) Won
England made score against
- 28-07-2022 vs SA 149/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 27-07-2022 vs SA 234/6 (1st Bat) Won
- 10-07-2022 vs IND 215/7 (1st Bat) Won
- 09-07-2022 vs IND 121/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 07-07-2022 vs IND 148/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 6 T20I games have played at National Stadium, Karachi with an average score 189 in the first batting. In previous 6 T20I, 4 times team crosses 200 plus in the batting first.
Scoring Pattern in National Stadium, Karachi
Below Score 150: 0
Score between 150 and 169: 1
Score between 170 and 189: 1
Above Score 190: 4
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 6-13 against England with 1 tied match.
- Previous 6 T20I games have played at National Stadium, Karachi with an average score 189 in the first batting. In previous 6 T20I, 4 times team crosses 200 plus in the batting first. So expected score around 180 plus in the batting first.
- Pakistan have won 6 from 6 games whereas England have not played any game yet at Karachi.
- In previous 6 T20I games had played at Karachi, batting second team had won 1 game whereas batting first team had won 5 games.
- In ICC T20I Ranking, Pakistan have placed 4th position whereas England have placed 2nd position.
- In recent performance, Pakistan have won 3 from their last 5 games whereas England have won 2 firom their last 5 games.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, Pakistan have won 2 games whereas England have won 3 games.
- Both Pakistan and England has strong batting lineup.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
Pakistan will win
T20I - Head To Head Latest Result
T20I - National Stadium, Karachi Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.