This is the 7th Match of the tournament T20 Blast, 2023 between the two side Middlesex to be played agains Surrey at Lord's, London.
Middlesex vs Surrey match prediction, South Group, T20 Blast, 25 May, 2023
- Today Match Prediction Middlesex vs Surrey
- Head to head Middlesex vs Surrey
- Batting and Bowling tips Middlesex vs Surrey
- Pitch Average at Lord's, London
- Middlesex team performance
- Surrey team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Middlesex vs Surrey
- Head to head latest result Middlesex vs Surrey
- Latest results at Lord's, London
Match Date: 25 May 2023
Start Time: 10:45 PM IST
Venue: Lord's, London
Series: T20 Blast 2023
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 18 Middlesex: 6 Surrey: 12
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Surrey has a strongest batting line up than Middlesex. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
Surrey has great bowling line-up than Middlesex.
Batting Avg.: 167 Bowling Avg.: 9.25
Batting Avg.: 185 Bowling Avg.: 7.61
1st innings average score: 170
Match Played: 36 1st batting team won: 19 2nd batting team won: 16 Tie: 1
Highest Score: Surrey 223/7 Lowest Score: Middlesex 80/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN LORD'S, LONDON
Head to Head Match Played: 9 Middlesex won: 5 Surrey won: 4
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Middlesex: 36 Won: 15
Surrey: 9 Won: 4
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Middlesex made score against
- 03-07-2022 vs GLOUC 163/4 (1st Bat) Lost
- 01-07-2022 vs SOMST 160/6 (1st Bat) Lost
- 23-06-2022 vs ESSEX 140/8 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 21-06-2022 vs GLAM 171/7 (1st Bat) Lost
- 19-06-2022 vs KENT 143/3 (2nd Bat) Won
Surrey made score against
- 06-07-2022 vs YORKS 159/7 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 03-07-2022 vs SOMST 171/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 01-07-2022 vs KENT 195/6 (2nd Bat) Won
- 24-06-2022 vs ESSEX 155/9 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 23-06-2022 vs SSSX 155/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 10 T20 Blast games have played at Lord's, London with an average score 176 in the first batting. In previous 10 T20 Blast matches, 4 times team crosses 180 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Lord's, London
Below Score 150: 10
Score between 150 and 169: 11
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 11
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Head to head 6-12 against Surrey.
- Previous 10 T20 Blast games have played at Lord's, London with an average score 176 in the first batting. In previous 10 T20 Blast matches, 4 times team crosses 180 plus score. So expected score around 170 in the batting first.
- Middlesex have won 15 from 36 games whereas Surrey have won 4 from 9 games at Lord's, London
- In previous 10 T20 Blast games had played at Lord's, London, batting second team had won 3 games whereas batting first team have won 7 games.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, Middlesex have won 0 game whereas Surrey have won 5 games
- In recent performance, Middlesex have won 1 from their last 5 games whereas Surrey have won 1 from their last 5 games.
- Middlesex is playing in their home ground.
- Surrey has a strongest batting line up than Middlesex.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or keep equal profit on both teams.
Surrey will win
Twenty20-Domestic - Head To Head Latest Result
Twenty20-Domestic - Lord's, London Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.