This is the 4th Match of the tournament T20 Blast, 2023 between the two side Kent to be played agains Gloucestershire at St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury.
Kent vs Gloucestershire match prediction, South Group, T20 Blast, 24 May, 2023
- Today Match Prediction Kent vs Gloucestershire
- Head to head Kent vs Gloucestershire
- Batting and Bowling tips Kent vs Gloucestershire
- Pitch Average at St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
- Kent team performance
- Gloucestershire team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Kent vs Gloucestershire
- Head to head latest result Kent vs Gloucestershire
- Latest results at St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
Match Date: 24 May 2023
Start Time: 11:00 PM IST
Venue: St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
Series: T20 Blast 2023
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 13 Kent: 4 Gloucestershire: 9
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Both Kent and Gloucestershire has strong batting lineup.
Kent has great bowling line-up than Gloucestershire
Batting Avg.: 171 Bowling Avg.: 8.23
Batting Avg.: 173 Bowling Avg.: 8.66
St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
1st innings average score: 176
Match Played: 50 1st batting team won: 32 2nd batting team won: 17 Tie: 1
Highest Score: Kent 236/3 Lowest Score: Kent 114/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN ST LAWRENCE GROUND, CANTERBURY
Head to Head Match Played: 6 Kent won: 2 Gloucestershire won: 4
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Kent: 50 Won: 25
Gloucestershire: 6 Won: 4
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Kent made score against
- 03-07-2022 vs GLAM 155/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 01-07-2022 vs SURR 191/5 (1st Bat) Lost
- 24-06-2022 vs SSSX 159/4 (2nd Bat) Won
- 21-06-2022 vs GLOUC 190/5 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 19-06-2022 vs MIDDX 141/9 (1st Bat) Lost
Gloucestershire made score against
- 03-07-2022 vs MIDDX 164/5 (2nd Bat) Won
- 01-07-2022 vs HANTS 125/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 24-06-2022 vs HANTS 169/7 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 21-06-2022 vs KENT 195/4 (1st Bat) Won
- 17-06-2022 vs SOMST 177/8 (2nd Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 10 T20 Blast games have played at St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury with an average score 172 in the first batting. In previous 10 T20 Blast matches, 5 times team crosses 180 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury
Below Score 150: 7
Score between 150 and 169: 13
Score between 170 and 189: 15
Above Score 190: 15
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Head to head 4-9 against Gloucestershire.
- Previous 10 T20 Blast games have played at St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury with an average score 172 in the first batting. In previous 10 T20 Blast matches, 5 times team crosses 180 plus score. So expected score around 180 in the batting first.
- Kent have won 25 from 50 games whereas Gloucestershire have won 4 from 6 games at Canterbury
- In previous 10 T20 Blast games had played at Canterbury, batting second team had won 4 games whereas batting first team have won 6 games.
- In recent performance, Kent have won 1 from their last 5 games whereas Gloucestershire have won 2 from their last 5 games.
- Kent is playing in their home ground.
- Both Kent and Gloucestershire has strong batting lineup.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or keep equal profit on both teams.
Gloucestershire will win
Twenty20-Domestic - Head To Head Latest Result
Twenty20-Domestic - St Lawrence Ground, Canterbury Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.