In ICC ODI Ranking, South Africa has placed 6th position whereas West Indies has placed 10th position. South Africa and West Indies have played 60 ODI, with South Africa winning 44 matches against West Indies 15 matches.
South Africa vs West Indies match prediction, 2nd ODI at East London, 18 Mar 2023
- Today Match Prediction South Africa vs West Indies
- Head to head South Africa vs West Indies
- Batting and Bowling tips South Africa vs West Indies
- Pitch Average at Buffalo Park, East London
- South Africa team performance
- West Indies team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win South Africa vs West Indies
- Head to head latest result South Africa vs West Indies
- Latest results at Buffalo Park, East London
Match Date: 18 Mar 2023
Start Time: 04:30 PM IST
Venue: Buffalo Park, East London
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 60 South Africa: 44 West Indies: 15
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
South Africa has a strongest batting line up than West Indies. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
South Africa has great bowling line-up than West Indies
Batting Avg.: 287 Bowling Avg.: 5.38
Batting Avg.: 271 Bowling Avg.: 5.55
Buffalo Park, East London
1st innings average score: 226
Match Played: 22 1st batting team won: 10 2nd batting team won: 12
Highest Score: South Africa 369/6 Lowest Score: England 115/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN BUFFALO PARK, EAST LONDON
Head to Head Match Played: 2 South Africa won: 1 West Indies won: 1
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
South Africa: 18 Won: 14
West Indies: 2 Won: 1
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
South Africa made score against
- 01-02-2023 vs ENG 287/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 29-01-2023 vs ENG 347/5 (2nd Bat) Won
- 27-01-2023 vs ENG 298/7 (1st Bat) Won
- 11-10-2022 vs IND 99/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 09-10-2022 vs IND 278/7 (1st Bat) Lost
West Indies made score against
- 21-08-2022 vs NZ 301/8 (1st Bat) Lost
- 19-08-2022 vs NZ 161/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 17-08-2022 vs NZ 193/5 (2nd Bat) Won
- 27-07-2022 vs IND 137/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 24-07-2022 vs IND 311/6 (1st Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 10 ODI games have played in Buffalo Park, East London with an average score 231 in the batting first. In previous 10 ODI, 2 times team crosses 300 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Buffalo Park, East London
Below Score 200: 7
Score between 200 and 249: 6
Score between 250 and 299: 6
Above Score 300: 3
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 44-15 against West Indies.
- Previous 10 ODI games have played in Buffalo Park, East London with an average score 231 in the batting first. In previous 10 ODI, 2 times team crosses 300 plus score. So expected score around 270 in the batting first.
- In previous 10 ODI games were played in East London, batting second team have won 6 games whereas batting first team have won 4 games.
- South Africa have won 14 from 18 games whereas West Indies gave won 1 from 2 games at East London.
- In ICC ODI Ranking, South Africa has placed 6th position whereas West Indies has placed 10th position.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, South Africa have won 3 games whereas West Indies have won 2 games.
- In recent performance, South Africa have won 2 from their last 5 games whereas West Indies have won 1 from their last 5 games.
- South Africa has a strongest batting line up than West Indies.
- West Indies have played in foreign soil South Africa, Total ODI played: 36, Won 11, Lost: 25
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
South Africa will win
ODI - Head To Head Latest Result
ODI - Buffalo Park, East London Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.