In ICC ODI Ranking, India has placed top position whereas Australia has placed 2nd position. India and Australia have played 133 ODI, with India winning 53 matches against Australia 80 matches.
India vs Australia match prediction, 1st ODI at Wankhede, 17 Mar 2023
- Today Match Prediction India vs Australia
- Head to head India vs Australia
- Batting and Bowling tips India vs Australia
- Pitch Average at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- India team performance
- Australia team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win India vs Australia
- Head to head latest result India vs Australia
- Latest results at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Match Date: 17 Mar 2023
Start Time: 01:30 PM IST
Venue: Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Series: Australia tour of India 2023
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 133 India: 53 Australia: 80
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Both India and Australia has strong batting lineup.
Both India and Australia has great bowling line-up.
Batting Avg.: 287 Bowling Avg.: 5.39
Batting Avg.: 284 Bowling Avg.: 5.43
Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
1st innings average score: 247
Match Played: 22 1st batting team won: 12 2nd batting team won: 10
Highest Score: South Africa 438/4 Lowest Score: Bangladesh 115/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN WANKHEDE STADIUM, MUMBAI
Head to Head Match Played: 4 India won: 1 Australia won: 3
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
India: 19 Won: 10
Australia: 4 Won: 3
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
India made score against
- 24-01-2023 vs NZ 385/9 (1st Bat) Won
- 21-01-2023 vs NZ 111/2 (2nd Bat) Won
- 18-01-2023 vs NZ 349/8 (1st Bat) Won
- 15-01-2023 vs SL 390/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 12-01-2023 vs SL 219/6 (2nd Bat) Won
Australia made score against
- 22-11-2022 vs ENG 355/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 19-11-2022 vs ENG 280/8 (1st Bat) Won
- 17-11-2022 vs ENG 291/4 (2nd Bat) Won
- 11-09-2022 vs NZ 267/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 08-09-2022 vs NZ 195/9 (1st Bat) Won
PITCH REPORTPrevious 10 ODI games have played in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai with an average score 279 in the batting first. In previous 10 ODI, 4 times team crosses 280 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
Below Score 200: 5
Score between 200 and 249: 4
Score between 250 and 299: 11
Above Score 300: 2
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 53-80 against Australia.
- Previous 10 ODI games have played in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai with an average score 279 in the batting first. In previous 10 ODI, 4 times team crosses 280 plus score. So expected score around 270 in the batting first.
- In previous 10 ODI games were played in Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai, batting second team have won 6 games whereas batting first team have won 4 games.
- India have won 10 from 19 games whereas Australia gave won 3 from 4 games at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
- In ICC ODI Ranking, India has placed top position whereas Australia has placed 2nd position.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, India have won 3 games whereas Australia have won 2 games.
- In recent performance, India have won 5 from their last 5 games whereas Australia have won 5 from their last 5 games.
- Both India and Australia has strong batting lineup.
- Australia have played in foreign soil India, Total ODI played: 89, Won 53, Lost: 36
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
India will win
ODI - Head To Head Latest Result
ODI - Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.