In ICC ODI Ranking, India has placed 4th position whereas New Zealand has placed top position. India and New Zealand have played 108 ODI, with India winning 57 matches against New Zealand 50 matches.
- Today Match Prediction India vs New Zealand
- Head to head India vs New Zealand
- Batting and Bowling tips India vs New Zealand
- Pitch Average at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
- India team performance
- New Zealand team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win India vs New Zealand
- Head to head latest result India vs New Zealand
- Latest results at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
India has a strongest batting line up than New Zealand. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
Both India and New Zealand has great bowling line-up.
Batting Avg.: 287 Bowling Avg.: 5.39
Batting Avg.: 274 Bowling Avg.: 5.45
1st innings average score: 308
Match Played: 5 1st batting team won: 3 2nd batting team won: 2
Highest Score: India 418/5 Lowest Score: South Africa 225/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN HOLKAR CRICKET STADIUM, INDORE
Head to Head Match Played: 0 India won: 0 New Zealand won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
India: 5 Won: 5
New Zealand: 0 Won: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
India made score against
- 21-01-2023 vs NZ 111/2 (2nd Bat) Won
- 18-01-2023 vs NZ 349/8 (1st Bat) Won
- 15-01-2023 vs SL 390/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 12-01-2023 vs SL 219/6 (2nd Bat) Won
- 10-01-2023 vs SL 373/7 (1st Bat) Won
New Zealand made score against
- 21-01-2023 vs IND 108/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 18-01-2023 vs IND 337/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 13-01-2023 vs PAK 281/8 (2nd Bat) Won
- 11-01-2023 vs PAK 261/10 (1st Bat) Won
- 09-01-2023 vs PAK 255/9 (1st Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 5 ODI games have played in Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore with an average score 307 in the batting first. In previous 5 ODI, 4 times team crosses 280 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
Below Score 200: 0
Score between 200 and 249: 1
Score between 250 and 299: 3
Above Score 300: 1
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 57-50 against New Zealand.
- Previous 5 ODI games have played in Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore with an average score 307 in the batting first. In previous 5 ODI, 4 times team crosses 280 plus score.. So expected score around 300 plus if India comes on batting first.
- In previous 5 ODI games were played in Indore, batting second team have won 2 games whereas batting first team have won 3 games.
- India have won 5 from 5 games whereas New Zealand have not played any game yet at Indore.
- In ICC ODI Ranking, India has placed 4th position whereas New Zealand has placed top position.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, India have won 2 games whereas New Zealand have won 3 games.
- In recent performance, India have won 5 from their last 5 games whereas New Zealand have won 2 firom their last 5 games.
- India has a strongest batting line up than New Zealand.
- New Zealand have played in foreign soil India, Total ODI played: 58, Won 18, Lost: 40
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
India will win
ODI - Head To Head Latest Result
ODI - Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.