Hobart Hurricanes have placed 7th position of the point table whereas Sydney Sixers have placed 2nd position of the point table 2022-23. Hobart Hurricanes have won 5 from 12 whereas Sydney Sixers have won 9 from 13 games in season 2022-23.
- Today Match Prediction Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
- Head to head Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
- Batting and Bowling tips Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
- Pitch Average at Bellerive Oval, Hobart
- Hobart Hurricanes team performance
- Sydney Sixers team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
- Head to head latest result Hobart Hurricanes vs Sydney Sixers
- Latest results at Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Match Played: 16 Hobart Hurricanes: 9 Sydney Sixers: 7
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Both Hobart Hurricanes and Sydney Sixers has strong batting lineup.
Sydney Sixers has great bowling line-up than Hobart Hurricanes.
Batting Avg.: 167 Bowling Avg.: 8.68
Batting Avg.: 166 Bowling Avg.: 7.76
1st innings average score: 167
Match Played: 56 1st batting team won: 31 2nd batting team won: 25
Highest Score: Brisbane Heat 212/3 Lowest Score: Melbourne Renegades 60/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN BELLERIVE OVAL, HOBART
Head to Head Match Played: 6 Hobart Hurricanes won: 4 Sydney Sixers won: 2
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Hobart Hurricanes: 53 Won: 31
Sydney Sixers: 8 Won: 4
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Hobart Hurricanes made score against
- 20-01-2023 vs BH 150/6 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 18-01-2023 vs PS 146/9 (1st Bat) Lost
- 15-01-2023 vs ST 136/5 (2nd Bat) Won
- 09-01-2023 vs MS 133/8 (2nd Bat) Won
- 07-01-2023 vs MR 162/8 (1st Bat) Lost
Sydney Sixers made score against
- 21-01-2023 vs ST 187/2 (1st Bat) Won
- 17-01-2023 vs AS 203/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 15-01-2023 vs PS 151/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 08-01-2023 vs ST 134/3 (2nd Bat) Won
- 06-01-2023 vs MS 176/4 (2nd Bat) Won
PITCH REPORTPrevious 10 BBL matches has played at Bellerive Oval, Hobart with an average score 163 in the batting first. In previous 10 BBL matches, 5 times team crosses 170 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Bellerive Oval, Hobart
Below Score 150: 11
Score between 150 and 169: 20
Score between 170 and 189: 18
Above Score 190: 7
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Head to head 9-7 against Sydney Sixers.
- Previous 10 BBL matches has played at Bellerive Oval, Hobart with an average score 163 in the batting first. In previous 10 BBL matches, 5 times team crosses 170 plus score. So expected score around 160 in the batting first.
- Hobart Hurricanes have won 31 from 53 whereas Sydney Sixers have won 4 from 8 games at Hobart.
- In previous 10 BBL games were played at Hobart, batting second team were won 4 games whereas batting first team were won 6 games.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, Hobart Hurricanes have won 3 games whereas Sydney Sixers have won 2 games.
- In recent performance, Hobart Hurricanes have won 2 from their last 5 games whereas Sydney Sixers have won 5 from their last 5 games.
- Sydney Sixers has great bowling line-up than Hobart Hurricanes
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or keep equal profit on both teams.
Sydney Sixers will win
Twenty20-Domestic - Head To Head Latest Result
Twenty20-Domestic - Bellerive Oval, Hobart Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.