In ICC T20I Ranking, New Zealand have placed 5th position whereas India have placed top position. New Zealand and India have played 21 T20I, with New Zealand winning 9 matches against India 12 matches.
- Today Match Prediction New Zealand vs India
- Head to head New Zealand vs India
- Batting and Bowling tips New Zealand vs India
- Pitch Average at McLean Park, Napier
- New Zealand team performance
- India team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win New Zealand vs India
- Head to head latest result New Zealand vs India
- Latest results at McLean Park, Napier
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Both New Zealand and India has strong batting lineup.
New Zealand has great bowling line-up than India
Batting Avg.: 176 Bowling Avg.: 5.36
Batting Avg.: 181 Bowling Avg.: 531
1st innings average score: 182
Match Played: 4 1st batting team won: 2 2nd batting team won: 2
Highest Score: England 241/3 Lowest Score: Bangladesh 141/8
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN MCLEAN PARK, NAPIER
Head to Head Match Played: 0 New Zealand won: 0 India won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
New Zealand: 4 Won: 2
India: 0 Won: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
New Zealand made score against
- 20-11-2022 vs IND 126/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 09-11-2022 vs PAK 152/4 (1st Bat) Lost
- 01-11-2022 vs ENG 159/6 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 29-10-2022 vs SL 167/7 (1st Bat) Won
- 22-10-2022 vs AUS 200/3 (1st Bat) Won
India made score against
- 20-11-2022 vs NZ 191/6 (1st Bat) Won
- 10-11-2022 vs ENG 168/6 (1st Bat) Lost
- 06-11-2022 vs ZIM 186/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 02-11-2022 vs BAN 184/6 (1st Bat) Won
- 30-10-2022 vs SA 133/9 (1st Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 4 T20I games have played at McLean Park, Napier with an average score 182 in the batting first. In previous 4 T20I, 3 times team crosses 170 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in McLean Park, Napier
Below Score 150: 1
Score between 150 and 169: 0
Score between 170 and 189: 2
Above Score 190: 1
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 9-12 against India.
- Previous 4 T20I games have played at McLean Park, Napier with an average score 182 in the batting first. In previous 4 T20I, 3 times team crosses 170 plus score. So expected score around 180 in the batting first.
- In previous 4 T20I games were played at Napier, batting second team have won 2 games whereas batting first team have won 2 games.
- New Zealand have won 2 from 4 games whereas India have not played any game yet at Napier.
- In ICC T20I Ranking, New Zealand have placed 5th position whereas India have placed top position.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, New Zealand have won only game whereas India have won 4 games.
- In recent performance, New Zealand have won 2 from their last 5 games whereas India have won 3 firom their last 5 games.
- Both New Zealand and India has strong batting lineup.
- India have played in foreign soil New Zealand, Total T20I played: 11, Won 7, Lost: 4
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
India will win
T20I - Head To Head Latest Result
T20I - McLean Park, Napier Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.