This is the 29th match of the tournament PSL, 2023 between the two side Islamabad United to be played agains Peshawar Zalmi at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium.
Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi match prediction, 29th match PSL, 12 Mar 2023
- Today Match Prediction Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Head to head Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Batting and Bowling tips Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Pitch Average at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Islamabad United team performance
- Peshawar Zalmi team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Head to head latest result Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Latest results at Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Match Date: 12 Mar 2023
Start Time: 02:30 PM IST
Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Series: PSL 2023
Cricket Quiz & Stats
Match Played: 19 Islamabad United: 10 Peshawar Zalmi: 9
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Islamabad United has a strongest batting line up than Peshawar Zalmi. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
Both Islamabad United and Peshawar Zalmi has great bowling line-up.
Batting Avg.: 178 Bowling Avg.: 8.55
Batting Avg.: 170 Bowling Avg.: 8.56
Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
1st innings average score: 190
Match Played: 17 1st batting team won: 6 2nd batting team won: 11
Highest Score: Multan Sultans 262/3 Lowest Score: Islamabad United 91/7
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN RAWALPINDI CRICKET STADIUM
Head to Head Match Played: 1 Islamabad United won: 0 Peshawar Zalmi won: 1
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Islamabad United: 8 Won: 3
Peshawar Zalmi: 8 Won: 5
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
Islamabad United made score against
- 09-03-2023 vs LQ 107/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 07-03-2023 vs MS 209/8 (2nd Bat) Won
- 05-03-2023 vs QG 183/8 (2nd Bat) Won
- 03-03-2023 vs KK 204/4 (2nd Bat) Won
- 27-02-2023 vs LQ 90/10 (2nd Bat) Lost
Peshawar Zalmi made score against
- 10-03-2023 vs MS 242/6 (1st Bat) Lost
- 08-03-2023 vs QG 240/2 (1st Bat) Lost
- 07-03-2023 vs LQ 207/10 (1st Bat) Won
- 01-03-2023 vs KK 197/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 26-02-2023 vs LQ 201/9 (2nd Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTPrevious 9 PSL matches were played at Rawalpindi with an average score 167 in the first batting. In previous 9 PSL matches, 5 times team crosses 180 plus score.
Scoring Pattern in Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
Below Score 150: 2
Score between 150 and 169: 2
Score between 170 and 189: 4
Above Score 190: 9
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Head to head 4-6 against Peshawar Zalmi.
- Previous 9 PSL matches were played at Rawalpindi with an average score 167 in the first batting. In previous 9 PSL matches, 5 times team crosses 180 plus score. So expected score 180 in the batting first.
- Islamabad United have won 3 form 5 whereas Peshawar Zalmi have won 1 from 2 games at Rawalpindi.
- In previous 9 PSL games were played at Rawalpindi, batting second team were won 6 games whereas batting first team were won 3 games.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, Islamabad United have won 1 game whereas Peshawar Zalmi have won 4 games.
- In recent performance, Islamabad United have won 2 from their last 5 games whereas Peshawar Zalmi have won 2 from their last 5 games.
- Peshawar Zalmi has a strongest batting line up than Islamabad United.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or keep equal profit on both teams.
Peshawar Zalmi will win
Twenty20-Domestic - Head To Head Latest Result
Twenty20-Domestic - Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.