Who Will Win Todays Match India vs South Africa
- Heads to head 35-46 against South Africa.
- Only 4 ODI matches were played so far at Dharamsala with an average score 214 in the first batting and only time team crosses 300 plus score. So expected score around 260 plus in the batting first.
- In ICC Ranking, India were placed 2nd position whereas South Africa were placed 4th position.
- India were won 2 from 4 games whereas South Africa were yet to be played at Dharamsala.
- Last 5 games were played between the two sides, India were won 4 games whereas South Africa were won only game.
- Four ODI games were played at Dharamsala, batting second team were won 3 games whereas batting first team were won 1 game.
- India has great bowling line-up than South Africa.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.