Who Will Win Todays Match Nepal vs Netherlands
- Heads to head 1-3 against Netherlands.
- Last 5 matches average score 143 at Al Amerat in the first batting. Last 10 matches were played at Al Amerat, 5 times team crosses 160 plus score. So expected score around 150 on batting first.
- Nepal were won 1 from 1 whereas Netherlands were won 2 from 4 matches at Al Amerat.
- In ICC T20I Rankings, Nepal were placed 12th position whereas Netherlands were placed 16th position.
- Last 10 matches were played at Al Amerat, batting first team were won 2 matches whereas batting second team were won 8 matches.
- Netherlands has a strongest batting and great bowling line up than Nepal.
It is highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.