In ICC Ranking, England were placed top position whereas Ireland were placed 11th position. England and Ireland have played in 9 ODI, with England winning 9 matches against Ireland 1.
- Today Match Prediction England vs Ireland
- Head to head England vs Ireland
- Batting and Bowling tips England vs Ireland
- Pitch Average at The Rose Bowl, Southampton
- England team performance
- Ireland team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win England vs Ireland
- Head to head latest result England vs Ireland
- Latest results at The Rose Bowl, Southampton
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
England has a strongest batting line up than Ireland. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
England has great bowling line-up than Ireland
Batting Avg.: 307 Bowling Avg.: 5.46
Batting Avg.: 243 Bowling Avg.: 5.72
1st innings average score: 254
Match Played: 27 1st batting team won: 14 2nd batting team won: 13
Highest Score: England 373/3 Lowest Score: United States of America 65/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN THE ROSE BOWL, SOUTHAMPTON
Head to Head Match Played: 1 England won: 1 Ireland won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
England: 19 Won: 12
Ireland: 1 Won: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
England made score against
- 30-07-2020 vs IRE 174/4 (2nd Bat) Won
- 09-02-2020 vs SA 257/8 (2nd Bat) Won
- 04-02-2020 vs SA 258/8 (1st Bat) Lost
- 11-07-2019 vs AUS 226/2 (2nd Bat) Won
- 03-07-2019 vs NZ 305/8 (1st Bat) Won
Ireland made score against
- 30-07-2020 vs ENG 172/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 12-01-2020 vs WI 203/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 09-01-2020 vs WI 237/9 (1st Bat) Lost
- 07-01-2020 vs WI 180/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 07-07-2019 vs ZIM 191/4 (2nd Bat) Won
PITCH REPORTLast 10 ODI matches were played at Southampton with an average score 266 in the first batting. In last 10 ODI matches were played at Southampton, 3 times team crosses 300 plus. In most recent match, Ireland had played against England at Southampton on Jul 30 2020, Ireland had made score 172/10 in the batting first. England had chased down the score and won by 6 wickets.
Scoring Pattern in The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Below Score 200: 5
Score between 200 and 249: 4
Score between 250 and 299: 13
Above Score 300: 5
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 9-1 against Ireland.
- Last 10 ODI matches were played at Southampton with an average score 266 in the first batting. In last 10 ODI matches were played at Southampton, 3 times team crosses 300 plus. So expected score 270 plus if England comes on batting first.
- In ICC Ranking, England were placed top position whereas Ireland were placed 11th position.
- England have won 12 from 19 games at Southampton whereas Ireland have lost 1 from 1 game.
- In recent performance, England have won 4 and from their last 5 games whereas Ireland have won 1 from their last 5 games
- Last 10 ODI games were played at Southampton, batting second team were won 5 games whereas batting first team were won 5 games.
- Ireland have never won a game and lost 3 fom 3 games in England.
- England has a strongest batting and great bowling line up than Ireland.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
England will win
ODI - Head To Head Latest Result
ODI - The Rose Bowl, Southampton Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.