ECB Blues were placed top of the point table whereas Abu Dhabi were placed bottom of the point table 2020. ECB Blues have won 4 from 5 games whereas Abu Dhabi have won 1 from 5 games in season 2020.
- Today Match Prediction ECB Blues vs Abu Dhabi
- Head to head ECB Blues vs Abu Dhabi
- Batting and Bowling tips ECB Blues vs Abu Dhabi
- Pitch Average at Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- ECB Blues team performance
- Abu Dhabi team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win ECB Blues vs Abu Dhabi
- Head to head latest result ECB Blues vs Abu Dhabi
- Latest results at Dubai International Cricket Stadium
Match Played: 1 ECB Blues: 1 Abu Dhabi: 0
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
ECB Blues has a strongest batting line up than Abu Dhabi. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
ECB Blues has great bowling line-up than Abu Dhabi
Batting Avg.: 126 Bowling Avg.: 9.32
Batting Avg.: 95 Bowling Avg.: 9.53
1st innings average score: 86
Match Played: 1 1st batting team won: 0 2nd batting team won: 1
Highest Score: Abu Dhabi 86/6 Lowest Score: Abu Dhabi 86/6
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN DUBAI INTERNATIONAL CRICKET STADIUM
Head to Head Match Played: 0 ECB Blues won: 0 Abu Dhabi won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
ECB Blues: 0 Won: 0
Abu Dhabi: 1 Won: 0
RECENT TEAM PERFORMANCE
ECB Blues made score against
- 26-07-2020 vs AAD 95/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 26-07-2020 vs FPV 101/2 (2nd Bat) Won
- 25-07-2020 vs SBK 112/5 (1st Bat) Won
- 24-07-2020 vs DPS 126/3 (1st Bat) Tied
- 24-07-2020 vs TAD 164/5 (1st Bat) Won
Abu Dhabi made score against
- 29-07-2020 vs DPS 86/6 (1st Bat) Lost
- 25-07-2020 vs SBK 81/10 (1st Bat) Lost
- 25-07-2020 vs FPV 80/6 (2nd Bat) Lost
- 24-07-2020 vs AAD 99/2 (2nd Bat) Won
- 24-07-2020 vs ECB 119/4 (2nd Bat) Lost
PITCH REPORTNo T10 games were played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium yet. But 67 T20 domestic games have played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium so far with an average score 149 in the batting first.
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Head to head 0-0 against Abu Dhabi.
- No T10 games were played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium yet. But 67 T20 domestic games have played at Dubai International Cricket Stadium so far with an average score 149 in the batting first. So expected score 120 plus if ECB comes on batting first.
- In recent performance, ECB Blues have won 4 from their last 5 games whereas Abu Dhabi have won 1 from their last 5 games.
- ECB Blues has a strongest batting line up than Abu Dhabi.
It's highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or keep equal profit on both teams.
ECB Blues will win
T10 - Head To Head Latest Result
T10 - Dubai International Cricket Stadium Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.