In ICC T20 Rankings, Bangladesh were placed 10th position whereas Afghanistan were placed 7th position. Bangladesh and Afghanistan have played 4 T20, with Bangladesh winning 1 match against Afghanistan 3.
- Today Match Prediction Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
- Head to head Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
- Batting and Bowling tips Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
- Pitch Average at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
- Bangladesh team performance
- Afghanistan team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
- Head to head latest result Bangladesh vs Afghanistan
- Latest results at Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka
Match Played: 4 Bangladesh: 1 Afghanistan: 3Show all Past Matches
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Both Bangladesh and Afghanistan has strong batting lineup.
Afghanistan has great bowling line-up than Bangladesh.
Batting Avg.: 168 Bowling Avg.: 8.11
Batting Avg.: 172 Bowling Avg.: 7.21
1st innings average score: 152
Match Played: 41 1st batting team won: 20 2nd batting team won: 21
Highest Score: Bangladesh 211/4 Lowest Score: Afghanistan 72/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN SHERE BANGLA NATIONAL STADIUM, MIRPUR, DHAKA
Head to Head Match Played: 1 Bangladesh won: 1 Afghanistan won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Bangladesh: 23 Won: 9
Afghanistan: 3 Won: 2
PITCH REPORTLast 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 187 in the first innings. Last 10 matches were played in this ground, 4 times team crosses 180 plus score.
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 1-3 against Afghanistan.
- Last 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 187 in the first innings. Last 10 matches were played in this ground, 4 times team crosses 180 plus score. So expected score around 180 on batting first if Afghanistan comes on first bat otherwise 160.
- Bangladesh has won 9 from 23 matches whereas Afghanistan has won 2 from 3 matches at Dhaka.
- In ICC T20 Rankings, Afghanistan were placed 7th position whereas Bangladesh were placed 10th position.
- Last 4 matches were played between the two sides, Afghanistan has won 3 matches.
- Afghanistan has great bowling line-up than Bangladesh.
It is highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Don't forget to Lay below 20-30 paise or both sides plus.
Afghanistan will win
T20I - Head To Head Latest Result
T20I - Shere Bangla National Stadium, Mirpur, Dhaka Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. http://sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.