In ICC Ranking, Ireland were placed 12th position whereas Zimbabwe were placed 11th position.
- Today Match Prediction Ireland vs Zimbabwe
- Head to head Ireland vs Zimbabwe
- Batting and Bowling tips Ireland vs Zimbabwe
- Pitch Average at Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast
- Ireland team performance
- Zimbabwe team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win Ireland vs Zimbabwe
- Head to head latest result Ireland vs Zimbabwe
- Latest results at Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast
Match Played: 12 Ireland: 5 Zimbabwe: 6Show all Past Matches
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
Ireland has a strongest batting line up than Zimbabwe. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
Ireland has great bowling line-up than Zimbabwe
Batting Avg.: 268 Bowling Avg.: 5.72
Batting Avg.: 253 Bowling Avg.: 5.87
1st innings average score: 211
Match Played: 27 1st batting team won: 14 2nd batting team won: 13
Highest Score: Afghanistan 305/7 Lowest Score: Ireland 96/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN CIVIL SERVICE CRICKET CLUB, STORMONT, BELFAST
Head to Head Match Played: 1 Ireland won: 1 Zimbabwe won: 0
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
Ireland: 24 Won: 11
Zimbabwe: 1 Won: 0
PITCH REPORTLast 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 209 in the first innings. Last 10 matches were played in this ground, only 1 time team crosses 300 plus score. So expected score around 240 in the batting first.
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 5-6 against Zimbabwe.
- Last 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 209 in the first innings. Last 10 matches were played in this ground, only 1 time team crosses 300 plus score. So expected score around 240 in the batting first.
- In ICC Ranking, Ireland were placed 12th position whereas Zimbabwe were placed 11th position.
- Last 5 matches were played between the two sides, Zimbabwe has won 2 matches whereas Ireland has won 3 matches.
- Ireland has a strongest batting and great bowling line up than Zimbabwe.
- Last 10 matches were played in this ground, batting first team were won 7 matches.
Chances of first batting team will win but remember batting first score should be around 250 otherwise batting second team will win
It is highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
Zimbabwe will win
ODI - Head To Head Latest Result
ODI - Civil Service Cricket Club, Stormont, Belfast Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. http://sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.