Imam-ul-Haq reinforced his reputation as the most reliable top-bat wager in ODI cricket in the washout at The Oval with an unbeaten 42. If Pakistan go with the same XI they could come under pressure in the field with only five bowlers, particularly as one of them is Mohammad Amir who has a shocking recent record in ODI.
- Today Match Prediction England vs Pakistan
- Head to head England vs Pakistan
- Batting and Bowling tips England vs Pakistan
- Pitch Average at The Rose Bowl, Southampton
- England team performance
- Pakistan team performance
- Pitch report of today match
- Weather report
- Point table
- Who will win England vs Pakistan
- Head to head latest result England vs Pakistan
- Latest results at The Rose Bowl, Southampton
Match Played: 83 England: 49 Pakistan: 31Show all Past Matches
WHICH TEAM HAS A BETTER BATTING AND BOWLING LINEUP?
England has a strongest batting line up than Pakistan. It does not just have the best player but has more depth in Batting line up.
England has great bowling line-up than Pakistan
Batting Avg.: 291 Bowling Avg.: 5.57
Batting Avg.: 265 Bowling Avg.: 5.63
1st innings average score: 251
Match Played: 37 1st batting team won: 20 2nd batting team won: 17
Highest Score: New Zealand 359/3 Lowest Score: U.S.A. 65/10
TEAM PERFORMANCE IN THE ROSE BOWL, SOUTHAMPTON
Head to Head Match Played: 5 England won: 3 Pakistan won: 2
TOTAL MATCH PLAYED
England: 27 Won: 15
Pakistan: 7 Won: 2
PITCH REPORTLast 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 297 in the first innings. So expected high scoring match here if England comes on first bat.
Who Will Win Todays Match
- Heads to head 49-31 against Pakistan.
- Last 5 matches were played in this ground with an avg. score 297 in the first innings. So expected 300 plus scoring match here if England comes on first bat.
- Pakistan were won 2 from 5 matches against the hosts at The Rose Bowl.
- Overall, Pakistan were won 2 from 7 matches at The Rose Bowl.
- England has a strongest batting line up than Pakistan.
- In ICC Ranking, Pakistan were placed in 6th position whereas England were placed in top position.
It is highly recommended to see this report again after toss and players selection
England will win
ODI - Head To Head Latest Result
ODI - The Rose Bowl, Southampton Latest Result
Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for entertainment only for Cricket lovers. sportsf1.com is not an online gambling operator, or a gambling site of any kind. We are not responsible the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information contained on the website for any purpose.